giovedì 24 gennaio 2008

Make Money Online Idea - Local Business Directory

There is many way to Make Money Online and this is the one with low budget and have a great potential to make some money.

Local Search Engine Control

If you?re like me, I use Google or have used Google in the past to find restaurants or supply shops in my area. If I am looking for a chinese place because I just moved to the city of OceanSide, then I type in:

oceanside ?chinese restaurant?

What I see is that there are roughly 25,000 listings for that phrase. That?s under the 40K mark which I set for myself as an upper limit for a niche term to dominate. This becomes important, as you will see in a minute.

Using whatever methods you want to build pages that will get ranked (usually social network building) you can pretty much get anywhere from 1 to all 10 listings on the first page of Google for that 3 word phrase. There are a variety of ways to do this, but I am not going to get into that, because that is an extensive course in of itself.

If the search results were over 40K results, then it would be tougher. If there are only 5,000 results, then you?d probably get all 10 results on the first page. For example:

rosamond ?chinese restaurant?

So I could dominate the city of Rosamond, Ca. for this niche. It?s a small town out by a race track on the outskirts of L.A. county.

OK, so where do you go with this? Easy. Here?s what I did.

Let?s say we start with Rosamond. You go in and you capture all 10 spots (or as many as you can) for the key phrase you are going after, and on those pages you promote a fake chinese restaurant. Where the name of the restaurant would go, you call it ?Your-Name-Here Chinese Restaurant.? There should be links on the page to one or two high PR restuarant guides, as this will give you even more link juice and help you capture as many of the listings on the 1st page of Google. You also link to your website where you describe your services, and you have a phone #.

Next you put together some kind of marketing campaign for restaurants. You want to hit all the restaurants in that city, whether they be chinese or pizzarias. Doesn?t matter. You do some direct mail pieces to them. You have to have REALLY good creative in this piece to grab their attention. If you aren?t a great writer, outsource this to elance, or invest in a really good copyrighting course.

Tell these owners how they may increase their revenue by 208% (or whatever percentage is factual based on how you spin what you?re telling them) by being on the 1st page of Google, blah, blah, blah. Pull up the stats and make it compelling. 80 to 90% of people won?t look past the 1st search results page. Use stuff like that.

The clincher here is you tell them that you put your money where your mouth is. You won?t charge them a cent unless you can get a page on the first Google results page that mentions their company and is fully controlled by them. This means they can say whatever they want on the page. You?ll need to make sure it still has enough anchor text and keyword text to not drop its listing spot.

Now you can charge them for this service. In my case, this was a $900 one time charge, or $197 down and then $97 per month for a year. Most take the $900, ONCE they see results.

source:http://www.wickedfire.com/affiliate-...-year-job.html

We are starting this business model as a case study. Here is the step we did so far,

It requires some works but many of work, I will outsource. My Budget will be around $500-$600.

Here is 3 sites We set it up or plan to do.

Ellicott City


Baltimore Restaurants

Local Yellow Pages

and I bought some bulk business database from DP and I will use phpMyDirectory as my base directory backend which will cost me $99. I will try to list first page on terms like ?Ellicott City Chinese Restaurant, etc? then Selling Spots and Localz.US will be ALL US Listing Site.

Next 2 days, I will install scripts and start loading some Data to test.

Nessun commento: